Silencer Design And Optimisation

My final year BE project is silencer design and optimization
Ofcourse passive control. Reactive type silencer (non dissipative).
One which uses tubular elements n creates impedance mismatch.
Now the point is, design is based on TMM transfer matrix method, which Im not familiar with and having difficulty in understanding.also i intend to use genetic algorithm in matlab and then after finding out optimised values i hav to manufacture it n analyse it in anechoic chamber.
What i need is has anyone done this.Is there something which i can know 😒 in order to reduce effort.lol.
any more suggestions or advice is welcomeeeeeeeed.
:smile:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of my friend has brought an OS named as 'opensuse'. It is an OS of linux, but it is entirely different from others, it is not supporting either NTFS...

Hey

Hey there, my name is Patryk. Lets see, I am a senior in high school. I play play soccer for my varsity team and basketball in an outside league. You...
OK, so I posted in the Introductions section saying that I am totally new to Electrical Engineering; I am not even in college! I have decided to leap into it...
hello friends, I want to know that why HPFS is not recommended in small systems with less then 16 MB of RAM? HPFS stands for High Performance File System.
This idea struck my mind just now. Let's have an Engineering Purity Test on CE. What this test would contain is a set of say 20/30 questions that decides if...