Siine Keyboard App For Android - Is it any useful?

So, I heard about this keyboard called 'Siine'. They call it the first icon-based keyboard that you can edit and personalize.
It gives us a clock in the keyboard, lets you type slang/swear words with 'ease' and more such features. This video here will show you the latest features of Siine -

The app is available for free, so android users can test it and let us know your experience.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting. The part around 2:00 in the video is interesting. But I think the same can be achieved with message templates. I'd rather imagine a phone that directly takes input from my brain 😁 . Maybe in future; we'll just eliminate the need of phones; only if we develop brain-to-brain direct communication. It's actually possible. Afterall, brain uses electric signals! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lag in input on touch-screen devices is something that all of us have experienced. This lag is of about 100ms, but it is less visible on smartphones and felt more...
As i have said already i'm doing energy audit in a commercial building. Is any techniques are there to conserve energy on UPS and in Air conditioners ???
I just stumbled upon the following post on Mashable about the Tumblr's New York office photographs. Take a look and be jealous: https://mashable.com/2012/03/13/tumblr-hq-tour/#52139Tumblr-HQ
There are people who want to throw in advertisements everywhere. If you thought the caller tunes were annoying; then be ready for the phone ringtones that tell you what's 'hot'...
I see a lot of sites asking for journals-research papers for submit, some asking money for it & other stuff, but I'm looking forward to know which of these sites...