signature verification project

i will be doing a project title signature verification. the reason why i create this thread is to hope that people in this board will give me advice and guide me in this project.

in my research, i found out that there are few method for this project. signature verification can be done by using Hidden Markov Models, Linear regression algorithm and others like contour based.

my question is..can i combine the methodolgy of hidden markov models,linear regression algorithm and K-nearest neighbour for a better result?

any sharing will be appreciated..thanks

Replies

• Predictor
    Predictor
    theonering
    i will be doing a project title signature verification. ...

in my research, i found out that there are few method for this project. signature verification can be done by using Hidden Markov Models, Linear regression algorithm and others like contour based.

my question is..can i combine the methodolgy of hidden markov models,linear regression algorithm and K-nearest neighbour for a better result?
    One thing you might try is building a model ensemble. See either of these papers by Dean Abbot for some ideas:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

-Will Dwinnell
    Data Mining in MATLAB
  • theonering
    theonering
    thanks Predictor..i will read those article and see how it goes

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Happy Holi to all the CEans on this festival of Colors 😁 May all your lives be filled with colors joy and happiness Save water and play with dry colors...
hi, CEANS i am really worried about my best friend who is a electrical engineer and will be passing out very soon as an graduate. she wants to get into...
Hi All, I am Information science engineer 2008 pass out, worked in infosys for 6 months. looking for Job as of now. Here at the forum i hope to seek...
Have a look 😁 YouTube - How an Engineer folds a T-Shirt
i want to write a small system in mvc to manage user accounts in a college, how do i start it in MVC ... most grateful if anyone can give...