sigma delta adc mat lab simulation

I am trying to simulate the ∑Δ adc in simulink... on running it thr following error messages are prompted... can anybody help me how to do away with the errors..
1) Only 'double' signals are accepted by block type Integrator. The signals at the ports of 'sigma_delta_adc/Integrator' are of data type 'boolean'.
2) An error occurred while propagating data type 'boolean' from 'sigma_delta_adc/Relay', input port 1.[​IMG]

Replies

• freak16
    freak16
    i think the problem is with the data type you declared for ports input.
    it should be of double type. cos intehrator takes only double as datatype.
    Plz rectify me if i am wrong

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I found some computer networking tutorial and I read few topics which sound good to me.. So i am posting it here. Lecture Notes: Computer Networks (CS425) If...
hello, i am making a website in php. because this is the only language i am familiar with. and i want to add some attractive buttons in my web sites....
Hi, I am trying to develop a small project for Content Based Video Retrieval (CBVR), based on the YCbCr components of the frames of the video. I've tried reading the...
THIS FILE SHOWS THE DIFFERENT SYSTEMS ABOUT STEAM TURBINE, FROM ALSTOM COMPANY AT ASBUILT PROJECT IN EGYPT. ​ Description of Steam Turbine Systems_ALSTOM Description of Steam Turbine Systems_ALSTOM.pdf for more...
Here u can share ur personal experience of Technical round also make the Query to solve