SIDEHUNG WINDOW MECHANISM

Project Abstract / Summary : Designing and fabricating a kinematic linkage mechanism for opening and closing the windoww with five locking positions for various sash positions of window.Motive is should be more ergonomical and low manufacturing cost.It will eliminate latch setup.Through this even ventilation can adjusted.
This project meets the requirements of the operators to operate the window easily.It also ensures the ease of the operation ergonomically.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : SINCE MOST INDIAN BUILDINGS HAVE LIKEWISE WINDOW DESIGN AND SO AS TO IMPROVE IT ERGONOMICALLY AND FOR SAFETY.NOW A DAYS, BURGLING HAVE INCRESED LOT EVEN THROUGH WINDOWS (like buero pulling) TO AVOID IT PEOPLES USE GRILLS WHICH MAKES INCOMFORTABLE FOR OPENING AND CLOSING.THATS WHY I WORKED ON THIS TOPIC.

FUTURE SCOPE IS TO MAKE IT REMOTE CONTROL FOR MORE EASIER OPERATION.

Project Highlights : To propose engineers that "CREATION IS NOT ONLY OF DOING BIG.EVEN SMALL IDEAS CAN MAKE A REVOLUTION".Thats I have initiated a model of kind.More like ideas must be encouraged which reaches even the doors of people of normal economy.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: PERI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
City: CHENNAI
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suggest me topic for project in structural engineering for ME Structure..
Im doing my final year Mechanical engineering.I have planned to do a project on self balancing bicycle.Can you share your ideas for its fabrication much better.
Project Abstract / Summary : Unmanned aerial vehicle UAVs have gained much popularity in several military and civilian applications performing environmental monitoring agriculture and surveying applications have very specific constraints...
Project Abstract / Summary : An air handler or air handling unit (AHU), is a device used to regulate and circulate air as part of a heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning...
Project Abstract / Summary : This project is mainly based on the online booking system of cab.This project consists of all functionality of cab booking starting from booking to online...