shut for help(start&break control)

is there any way can control a model car's(not too light) start and breakdown? i know a little about ABS for break,but not much clear about the particular application used by MCU (not ECU). So....shut for help....thanks in advance^^

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Wat exactly u need,we can control anthing with MCU,but we also need additional peripherals or interfacing circuit!!
  • asin
    asin
    thanks for reply in advance...Certainly peripheral circuit is very important , so is the arithmetic programmed on MCU . To be frank,what i wanna know simply is how can shorten the break distance for a fast model car ....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I came to know about this nice website while reading CEan Kidakaka's blog - Who? Me?? Check out - OurOwnBook.com - Anyone can Write! OOB allows collaborate with writers from...
Hey guys, The Mechanical Engineering Department of the College of Engineering Guindy and the Society of Mechanical Engineers, Anna University are organizing their Annual Technical Symposium, "PINNACLE" on the 19th...
Hi friends here murtuza, iam pursuing my B.E. final year and i need good as well as easy to understand seminar topics in detail.can any one help me?
Hi, I want a topic on mechanical measurement instrument/device such as pressure measuring device, temprature measuring device etc . But it should be updated technology.......plz help.
VOCABULARY GAME😎 It may sound stupid but it has a purpose. Most of the people here are learning English yet so it'll help 'em a lot. Goes like this: I...