Shoutbox for you !

So you demanded it ! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out the bottom of our forums for the AJAX enabled shoutbox ๐Ÿ˜. Now you can chat with the CEans in real time. The messages appear quickly and without having to reload the page . Thanks to AJAX !

Please make sure that the shoutbox solves the purpose of 'Interaction with CEans'.

-The Big K-

Replies

• rick
    rick
    Wow !

Biggieeeeee ๐Ÿ˜

Biggie rocks ๐Ÿ˜

Shoutbox looks cool man! We badly needed this feature !

Rick
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Stats & top 'shouters'

So who shouts the most?

Click on the 'Shoutbox' link on the top of Shoutbox & you'll be presented with the stats, all shouts & top 10 shouters !

Kool, isn't it? ๐Ÿ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    So who shouts the most?

Click on the 'Shoutbox' link on the top of Shoutbox & you'll be presented with the stats, all shouts & top 10 shouters !

Kool, isn't it? ๐Ÿ˜‰

-The Big K-
    thanks Biggi
    I was not expecting so quick response...
    Biggi and CE rocks
    Shout.....

--Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    errors?

Hi CEans!

You might see an error message in shoutbox (known issue, and is being worked on). Don't panic, it will go away in seconds. So be cool and shout ๐Ÿ˜€ !

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CE-Finance is 'CrazyEngineers-Finance'. The most important education for anyone to survive in the world is the 'Financial Education'. Unfortunately, a majority of us never had a chance to learn about...
CEans ! Finally, we have the 'CE-Finance' section! ๐Ÿ˜ Since most of us are of the opinion that sub-sections should not be removed, the CE-Finance becomes a part of 'General...
I have been waiting since long to start this thread. I want to know if anyone among is is trading on Ebay? I heard that its a very nice way...
Hi people I gonna learn JAVA in my vacations....can anyone suggest which is the best book for JAVA??
For anybody who exactly don't know about GRE What is the GRE and how is it structured? The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test is a multiple-choice admission test for...