Shout box

i just wanna say ON CE's site there is no medium so that we could chat with any CE member instantly we need to go to there profiles to send messages or other indirect ways are there so i suggest there must be a shout box so that all could talk to anyone they want. there should be a section named SHOUT BOX where all could say anything and anyone could answer his questions,like a CONFERENCE.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    There is a should box on the bottom of the forum home page. check it out once you login, you will find it.

-CrazyGirl
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    but it is not a good place to have a shout box it should be there where we use control panel to move to various locations.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's a good suggestion and as CrazyGirl suggested, we already have a shoutbox in place. However, from our past experience, we've learned that new members mostly try to flood the shoutbox with their questions instead of posting them on the forums. We wish to avoid that.

CE Conference (Shoutbox) is meant for casual interaction with all the members and is only available on the forums index page. There's also "Long" thread which as good as a chat-thread 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey everyone, I have just recently started my final year project and have (along with my group mate) decided to work on the topic "USB protocol/bus Analyzer". Though I do...
Name: Nocker *Engineering Trade: Electronics & Computer Systems Location: Australia *Occupation: Work full time at a security electronics design and manufacturing company, study part time (final year) Work Experience: 1...
Hi guys can a step up transformer raise a voltage of 10mV to 220V..
guys can anyone tell me some project names tat implement AI
CEans, CrazyEngineers has associated with IIT Guwahati Techniche 2009 as an online media partner. Check out more information about Techniche 2009 on its official website - Techniche'09 Keep watch on...