Shout Box..

Hi All,

At very now...we 6 are on line...
Me, Neha, Admin, Aasima, Aditi and Integratdbrains
I want to talk to some of these buddies....how will I...
Either there should be a section dedicated for chatting or there should be a shout box for open chatting...where all members can chat...A common IM......
Is this a bad idea...
Shout janta....

--Crazy😁

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    kewl!!!

Theres no deny to the fact that we have masterminds here...thats a gr8 idea crazyboy😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    neha
    Theres no deny to the fact that we have masterminds here...thats a gr8 idea crazyboy😁
    Thanks Neha,

The idea came in mind just now when i saw we 6 were online but couldn't contact...
    Sad moment...

I hope Admin will see in it and will take a step in this ....😁

--crazy
  • Neha
    Neha
    Yeah! I hope he will like the idea.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sure

Okay,

so you guys are suggesting a shoutbox? Sure, I'll try to have it setup on our forums soon.

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    well i support the crazy idea tooo!!!
    there must be sum way to interact!!!!
  • Neha
    Neha
    I knew u wud like the fantastic idea,biggie....it will help CEans interact wid each other...and obviously make the site more interesting
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Okay,

so you guys are suggesting a shoutbox? Sure, I'll try to have it setup on our forums soon.

-The Big K-
    Thanks biggi...
    Really a Good admin...

--Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Zoho

We may also partner with ZoHo Guys for providing us the chat . But we'll have to visit the zoho site for chatting.

Otherwise, wait for a few more days, and we'll have our own AJAX shoutbox πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    We can wait for our own shout box....watsay ppl???

Till then, we can shout here

yipeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    u wanted it

Guys!

You asked for it! You wanted to interact with other CEans real time.

So here comes your gift* ..... 😁

Shoutbox for you !

Its there - below the forums on the forum main page. Click on the Logo above to go there quickly πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
    Belated haPpy Birthday to you all 😁
  • crook
    crook
    The shoutbox rocks! Thanks crazy boy for the idea 😁

CrooK
  • Neha
    Neha
    Thats an ideal admin...wateva u request of is available....Thanx Biggie...its gr8!!😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thanks people!

anything for the great CEans 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends! Did you check out your Browser's address bar? πŸ˜‰ Notice the 'CE' icon 😁 ! Its called 'Favicon'. I hope you like it. -The Big K-
Hello everyone We have a thread for guitar,novels,piano etc etc....but why don't we have the thread for internet??....i think thats the reason y we are here...So i just thought of...
So you demanded it ! πŸ˜€ Check out the bottom of our forums for the AJAX enabled shoutbox 😁. Now you can chat with the CEans in real time. The...
CE-Finance is 'CrazyEngineers-Finance'. The most important education for anyone to survive in the world is the 'Financial Education'. Unfortunately, a majority of us never had a chance to learn about...
CEans ! Finally, we have the 'CE-Finance' section! 😁 Since most of us are of the opinion that sub-sections should not be removed, the CE-Finance becomes a part of 'General...