Should youth enter politics?

How about youth in politics friends?
any new ideas for the old politicians who are interested in money rather than welfare of the people.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright, I edited the thread title to make it more meaningful 😀 . Given the current scene; it's not 'young' or 'old' we should be focusing on. From what I understand, the 'young' people entering politics have incredibly new ideas for scams and looting the public.

It's about honesty, integrity & love for one's country - which should be looked for in anyone entering the game of politics. I wonder why 'politics' has become a bad word these days. Or has it always been bad?
  • vikas reddy
    vikas reddy
    ofcourse i do agree sir, but who is going to make a move for that.
    youth is just like a tool which has no meaning unless one makes it fit for something.
    so i guess they can be easily motivated for being doing justice.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can't really motivate anyone. The motivation has to be internal always. The system's been built such that even the most honest people go corrupt. I'd advocate those who've been through the tough system without getting corrupt.
  • Hussanal Faroke
    Hussanal Faroke
    vikas reddy
    ofcourse i do agree sir, but who is going to make a move for that.
    youth is just like a tool which has no meaning unless one makes it fit for something.
    so i guess they can be easily motivated for being doing justice.
    For Scam too.. 😀
  • Hussanal Faroke
    Hussanal Faroke
    Democracy is not talking about age... its talking about people. We all are there in politics ... We should do our part.
  • vikas reddy
    vikas reddy
    Hussanal Faroke
    Democracy is not talking about age... its talking about people. We all are there in politics ... We should do our part.
    are we willing to do our part sincerely?
    no one cares about the society, every one is living their lives for themselves
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Wish the future minds think the welfare of the nation more than their welfare to see a developed India
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    vikas reddy
    The first question you must ask is 'Are today's youth passionate about their country and countrymen? Are we patriots?' Some governments do have youth teams but they don't get to make final decisions, even if they are good and are for the benefit of the country. The word politician is almost synonymous with corruption. Corruption has been in existence since in the days of the Roman empire B.C. where they used political tactics to control people and extort money from them through ridiculous taxes and punishment for failure to pay.
    Politics to day is about trying to stay in power and doing whatever it takes to stay in power. That means paying off the big boys who sponsored their campaign and giving them all the business opportunities and providing loopholes for them to escape there white-color crimes. A tactic they use is creating a dependency on the government from citizens. They do this by keeping poor areas poor and giving them free unsustainable jobs and handouts instead of long-term solutions. P.R. is everything.
    Youth getting into politics must be aware of all these tactics and history. They must also be a separate youth party, the minute you mix the young and old you have failed.
    Of course everyone may try to squeeze a dollar here and there but the main objective should be what? Country first! This is why you must have that passion.
    All politicians have to do is make good decisions and ensure protocols and procedures are followed. They have people to do the work for them.
    As an engineer I have good ideas and as a young engineer I have futuristic ideas. I would like to get involved in politics but only in a party of new young people.
    People are crying out for change all over the world. You see it when they vote. We have a many female prime ministers now and we have a black president now starting his second term so people do want change.
  • Hussanal Faroke
    Hussanal Faroke
    vikas reddy
    At least do your part to change 'no one' to 'one..'. Do something 'For the people'. then you are contributing to your part.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fightback app sends SOS messages to registered numbers on click of button. This app , I personally feel, is very relevant for todays women, though can be relevant to other...
From my childhood I have an idea to combine more then one old desktop by some method to run single operating system. through this I want get more efficiency speed...
I want to know about introducing credit card sysytem sir please tell me how can i ask someone help personally? actually i want to ask help for my projects so...
Here's an interesting question I stumbled upon on the Internet - write the most unique things you can do in India but not elsewhere in the world. Can you think...
Imagine that CrazyEngineers is looking for really talented engineers - just out of college or with some experience to work on some really interesting projects that requires engineers from all...