Should we tell weaknesses during an interview?

If asked then some people are comfortable to tell,while some don't want to share it with interviewer.
Is it held as negative if we don't tell our weaknesses?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Refer to this discussion on CrazyEngineers: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    Sir but should we quote it with example..because as far as the strengths are considered we usually quote it with example
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    And one more thing I want to ask that there are some strengths that we have but we usually don't have an example for it.what can we do in this case?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bhavna k
    Sir but should we quote it with example..because as far as the strengths are considered we usually quote it with example
    Bhavna k
    And one more thing I want to ask that there are some strengths that we have but we usually don't have an example for it.what can we do in this case?
    You determine your strengths and weaknesses by analysing yourself. You don't have to provide examples all the time, unless the interviewer asks for it. If you say that being being health conscious is your strength and the interviewer asks you for an example; you should be able to explain how staying healthy has helped you in life - by being active, by being always available and ready etc.

An example is only informing the interviewers 'why' you think something is your strength or weakness.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there great career for fresher android developers in leading it MNC? I have completed my btech in comp. Sci. I am also interested in android development but I am...
@Kaustubh Katdare Hello sir, I am a 2015 passout in Computer Science.. i ve completed my engineering with first class aggregate. but the problem is i dont actually know what...
I have done my 6 months training in android.and since that I have not coded again?I am on the verge of getting isolated with android.can u suggest something worth doing.
Hi there, I'm looking for information, design processes and implementation of a complete system from a web design, mobile app and bluetooth fitness tracker that all sync with each other....
Is it illegal to have two degrees at same time period from different University... Just for general information if someone do b.Tech at same time period from two different University...