Should we ban homework?

If I ask this question to a school kid, The probability the answer is "YES" is high.So I am posting this question to you because all of you would have crossed the age and know how important it is or it is a waste of time. We know that todays education has ruined the child life of kids and they definitely lost and don't know the value of child life.After a 8-10 hours of school,Do you think that homework is necessary for a kid.Should it be banned???homework image courtesy:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Homework, is necessary. Labor, is not.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This year has been great for Celkon. With frequent launches of its new smartphones, the Indian mobile manufacturere has been a part of the news headlines for multiple times over...
Tomorrow is my interview , suggest me some dos and donts and ask me some javascript that can help me in tomorrow interview ?
I want cover for Raspberry pi whose GPIO should remain out like this : Anyone knows from where I can get this kind of box ? Couldn't find it from...
Hi Folks, Could anyone make me clear the difference between encapsulation and abstraction. In my POV the difference between Encapsulation and Abstraction is.... Encapsulation : Encapsulation is the way of...
All of us who had a chance to be at hostel would have experienced those beautiful memories. The memories include happier birthday’s , cultural , Hostel day, and many fights....