Should there be a common app for schools/colleges to get regular updates?

Hi CEans,

When I was surfing the newspaper an article catched my eyes and I want to throw a discussion here. The news is that a school from NewZealand has created a app for smartphones and the app does the process of notifying every updates from the school .It may be a circular or a notification or a change in time table.I had seen some apps out there only for the purpose of results but there is no other app on other things. So is there an need to create an app for it ?Can this method decrease the gap between the organization(school / college) and students and help in sharing everything in a simple click.

It should be a app for all(i.e every option should be provided so that the student may select the school/college and know more updates on their school/college).IS it possible?Is there any other app like that?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    👀 I have a feeling that CrazyEngineers team is soon going to work on something that works on the similar lines. 😁

If any of us CEans believes in this idea or something that is useful and relevant to this concept, please pour in your thoughts here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the use of piston rings?
Spice Smart Flo Edge has made its appearance on the e-commerce website Saholic and it can be yours for just Rs.3299. Now from the price tag you might have guessed...
Quick look of Nexus 5 packed with Android Kitkat 4.4 One messaging app Hangout. Better Google Now Support lower end devices with 512 mb ram If anyone finds kitkat 4.4...
It is official. Google has released the latest version of its Android Platform with Android 4.4 Kitkat update. KitKat brings with it a big load of useful and interesting features....
Hi All, I have 4+ years of experience in Development(Microsoft Technologies). Now, I would like to change from Development to Testing. Is it possible to do so? If yes, then...