Should sonia become PM of India or not?

i wil gve my suggestion on this topic later.....i want u all guys to gve suggestion first.....

Replies

• avik
    avik
    Re: Should sonia shld become PM of India or not?

neelam_neha
    i wil gve my suggestion on this topic later.....i want u all guys to gve suggestion first.....
    The gandhis have been in power since independence startin frm nehru to rajeev they have done a fair job no matter how much u criticise them, sonia seems to be a very strong woman who had to go thru phases dat saw the death of her mother in law and unarguably da most dynamic leaders country had.It was soon followed by her husband's death.Still after such hostiklity been shown she resurrected family's fortune and they are back in reckoning again,be it herself or her son rahul also a MP and potential PM she is a sheer display of true hybrid indo-italian stamina.She's got a good mind and we all know even though manmohan singh was PM he was no king and it was sonia calling the shots.She displayed her powress by not takin the charge herself as nobody would have opposed , her mastremind political skills stamina courage have proved her mettle as a great leader😁people she is goin to do it, they just sealed the deal with this nuclear deal.
  • vijayrock
    vijayrock
    god plz save india!
    The present indian government is not worried about the inflation,terrorism and its effect on people.It has made a complete mockery on many issues.
    I think indians wont vote the present govt to power again.Not in the next election.But may be in the next next election.Becoz its either congress led front or BJP led front thats going to come to power.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiii all, In simulink, how do we find out which block diagram is created by the author and which block diagram is from the original simulink itself from a given...
The bonnet for the tractors can be of square nose and stub nose. During the time of manufacturing,the square nose bonnets are arranged in a stand,whereas the stub nose bonnets...
hi Ceans...i need your thoughts and suggestions regardin my project. my overall budget is 15,000 and i need an idea of a working model! Help me out..need suggestions.
hi friends... im doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year. i have to do a mini project for this 5th semester. i already have an idea. i given it below. SPECIFICATION TRACKING...
Hi Crazy Engineers, This is Ram, newly joined member. I am basically Electrical Engineer. Presently working in Low Voltage Switchgear filed. I came to know about CE while searching some...