I have learned c!Should i learn php

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Aadit Kapoor
    Please help me!!
    Depends on you.

But, before PHP you should be familiar with basic of developing WebPage ie HTML is a must.

But if you learn some JavaScript too, then that would be good.
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    I know html
    I want to create algorithms for web.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I remember you starting C a few days ago. How come you "learned" C so fast? 😲
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    [Prototype]
    I remember you starting C a few days ago. How come you "learned" C so fast? 😲
    :O Really, @#-Link-Snipped-# , :O

Why are you rushing so fast?

Are your concepts clear?
    Could you solve some good questions?

Seriously, did you go through all the stuff? Are you sure, because I'm still learning C.

Do you know all about different header files and header files which are introduced lately like graphics.h ?
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Aadit Kapoor
    Please help me!!
    You've learnt C?? That was quick - almost like Neo in Matrix!!!

Seriously, there's a lot to learn in C - data structures, algorithms and the peculiar pointers!! Only once you have mastered all these, you may claim you've learnt C.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Like seriously? U started not more than 1 month ago and you are saying you learnt c? okay shud we test you then?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - there's absolutely no end to how many programming languages you can learn. You're just starting out and I'd strongly recommend that you should focus on building your base first. There's no need to rush.

C is a good programming language to get started in programming. Note that C itself is huge! It's likely that you've just touched the surface of C programming. The real fun starts when you explore the advance concepts of C - and their practical implementation.

But you need not just stick with C programming for a long time.

With your beginner knowledge of C programming, you may start exploring PHP programming language. You might want to make yourself familiar with web stuff like HTML, CSS and then start with PHP.
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Yes come on test me!
    I will do algorithms and other stuff using php language.
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    How to install php on windows?
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    I meant that i had done the essential c language.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aadit Kapoor
    Please look for the tutorials. If you don't find the required information; you can ask here 😀 Make sure that you start a new thread with an appropriate title.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    You are jumping too fast. Slow down. It takes a lot of practice and time to master a language. And your knowledge is too less to determine what is "essential".

After a month, you will get bored with php and ask for java stuff. This is not the way to master a language.

You can create an entire career now it seems if you know "essential" C language.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Yeah, I agree with @#-Link-Snipped-# !

Don't just rush out to try something new, what changes a language brings is just some pretty syntax changes and that's it.

Try to learn the concepts of C first, I bet you can't even answer some pointer questions too, forget about data structures and other basic algos.

I strictly advice you, not to switch to a different language too fast, SLOW DOWN !
    Have your concepts cleared in C first !
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years

read it.. re-read it…
  • Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    I totally agree with what is suggested above. I have learned C language in 2011 and use it for programming still sometimes I face problems in pointer concepts.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Aadit Kapoor
    In such situations google is your best friend................ok............so google out..........anyway once you serach for how to download php software they do provide step to step guidance on installing it................😀
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Thank you friends for your suggestions.
    Now I will not be in a rush and I am going back to c language.
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    One more question
    what if I am interested in web programming then
    should I learn php
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Aadit Kapoor
    One more question
    what if I am interested in web programming then
    should I learn php
    Yes, you can either go for PHP or with .net
    whichever you may find interesting.

But before that you have to learn basic stuff like HTML (to know the basic semantics of the webpage) , then CSS (to make it more appealing) , JavaScript (to make it dyanmic) then you can go with PHP or .net
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Kaustabh sir can you lock this thread please?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aadit Kapoor
    Kaustabh sir can you lock this thread please?
    No unnecessary locking 😀 . Start with any programming language and try to master it. Remember that it's the logic that you need to learn. That is, you've to learn in which direction you need to turn the screw(logic); which tool you use (programming language) depends on what the job is.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bats have the ability to flap their wings during their flight. This tendency of bats has inspired scientists to design flying robots known as “micro air vehicles”. Researchers from Virginia...
Hello, This is my first post here, I wish I can be helpful in future to be able to payback the advice 😀 I'm computer systems student, studying in egypt,...
The California tech giant Google Inc. has announced a new research project named ‘Project Tango’ on Thursday, aiming to bring 3D technology to smartphones for developing potential applications like indoor...
It was recognized that Holography could become the future of data storage with the capability to read-write huge amounts of data in a parallel way. The technology has been put...
An interesting interactive eWaste map: https://step-initiative.org/index.php/WorldMap.html