Should I join CDAC-Noida for PG-DBDA?

i am working as dba in noida. i got seat in cdac pg-dbda first round. i m getting salary 23k now. Is it right to join cdac now. Is there any placement for bigdata batch in cdac noida ? if i didn't get job in cdac noida , then off campus can give me job for big data with 6 months cdac experience ? can any body post the contact of last batch passout for pg-dbda ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How many months/years of experience do you have at present?
  • hitesh mundra
    hitesh mundra
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How many months/years of experience do you have at present?
    1.5 yr
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    hitesh mundra
    1.5 yr
    Why not talk to authorities in your current organisation for a sabbatical of 6 months? Is that an option for you?
  • hitesh mundra
    hitesh mundra
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not talk to authorities in your current organisation for a sabbatical of 6 months? Is that an option for you?
    It is difficult for IT company to give 6 months break to its employee. My company is small up to 200 emp , they will not ready. so no
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    hitesh mundra
    It is difficult for IT company to give 6 months break to its employee. My company is small up to 200 emp , they will not ready. so no
    Why you even want to leave!! 23k is good salary in dba with experience of only 1.5 years, if you do dbda may be you land in the same position
  • hitesh mundra
    hitesh mundra
    Jatin Asija
    Why you even want to leave!! 23k is good salary in dba with experience of only 1.5 years, if you do dbda may be you land in the same position
    i think big data give me great hike after a year + add my skill set in big data administration
  • suvadeep
    suvadeep
    i am an working professional with 6 years of experience in business research - my qualification is BTECH . I am interested to switch to big data / analytical roles. Should I leave my job and go for the course?
    It would be a great help if you guys connect me with any student who is doing DBDA from cdac
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @suvdeep Since you are from Instrumentation & Control branch, I thought it is necessary for you to know that a career in big data analytics would require you to do programming. If you believe you can code, you can surely go for the career. Most students taking up courses in CDAC are freshers or people with 1-2 year experience (from what I've gathered).

Freshers doing the CDAC PG-DBDA course in Big Data from Noida have noted that the course is relatively new and has been introduced only just now. Therefore placements guarantee could not be there. However, if you aren't bothered about companies coming to CDAC for recruitment and would like to focus on learning, CDAC course offers a lot of value.

Check the syllabus here: Modules
    It covers a lot of ground.

Tip: Go for an online tutorial and certification course in your free time at the current job. There are many MOOCs available that offer great resources and learning modes.
  • aryan solanki
    aryan solanki
    How many seats are available in bigdata analytics course in cdac?
    I got 756 rank in ccat 2015 will i get Bangalore or pune cdac?
  • Raja Bhattacharya
    Raja Bhattacharya
    Hi, I got 145 rank , like to join CDAC -NOIDA for PGDBDA, Can anyone guide me, how is the center and will they provide placement for this course ?
  • suvadeep
    suvadeep
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# thanks for your valuable inputs, I have managed to get a sabbatical from my company and got selected for CDAC -NOIDA for PGDBDA after the 1st round of seat allocation. Even after 2nd round of counselling it didn't change.

For me, Bangalore was my top preference as my family is here. So, I have a question here - if I don't pay the remaining amount now, is there a chance for me to get a seat in Bangalore.

Another query I have is regarding the placement - When do the companies start hiring from CDAC - after the completion of course or before that? This is important for me as I have to join back my company immediately after the course. And will I be allowed to seat for Bangalore CDAC placements if I do my course from Noida?
  • akshay_74
    akshay_74
    Sir,i have got PG-DBDA in Sunbeam Pune based on C-CAT score,I have scored 55% aggregate in my BE,but 66.1% in final year(On my degree, 66.1% will be mentioned since pune university considers only final year percentage for degree).Will I get ample oppurtunities for placement on Cdac? Thanks in advance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

From the official CDAC website it is confirmed that the CDAC DASDM or Diploma in Advanced Software Development Methodologies course is aimed for those who want to enter the field...
34. Application of Norton’s theorem to a circuit yields (a) equivalent current source and impedance in series (6) equivalent current source and impedance in parallel (c) equivalent impedance (d) equivalent...
Hey, I am trying to create LLC converter schematic in Saber software (A power electronics simulator). I have created the circuit but don't know what should be given at the...
Hi CrazyEngineers team, I have been working into IT for almost 4.5 years now. I am into development since last 3 years (which I was never really a big fan...
Hai! I am Paakkaran. It's not my real name. It's my nickname. Howzaaat!!! Well we are all engineers, right? We can make a design for almost everything. I am giving...