short term course for electonics and communication engineer

helo everyone...i need ur help desperately....im a 3rd year ece student...i want to do sum short term course in summer vacation ,preferably in delhi/noida....im keen on learning softwares like matlab and orcad...i dont know how to search...please suggest me sum course and also d place frm where i can do all these....plz

Replies

• sakshi3feb
    sakshi3feb
    helo everyone...i need ur help desperately....im a 3rd year ece student...i want to do sum short term course in summer vacation ,preferably in delhi/noida....im keen on learning softwares like matlab and orcad...i dont know how to search...please suggest me sum course and also d place frm where i can do all these....plz ​
  • sakshi3feb
    sakshi3feb
    helo everyone...i need ur help desperately....im a 3rd year ece student...i want to do sum short term course in summer vacation ,preferably in delhi/noida....im keen on learning softwares like matlab and orcad...i dont know how to search...please suggest me sum course and also d place frm where i can do all these.... ​
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please choose the most appropriate section for your thread and refrain from posting in multiple threads. I've merged all your threads into single thread in General Help section. I'd recommend you to get in touch with your college seniors for information about such courses in your region. Have you done that?

PS: Refrain from using SMS text.
  • sakshi3feb
    sakshi3feb
    ohkay i"ll keep that in mind...i am new to ce...i contacted them...but they have done those courses in their respective cities...but i am keen on doing them in delhi only....please help...
  • sakshi3feb
    sakshi3feb
    anybody here must hv done some course or must be knowind the same....please help...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone i am Sakshi doing btech in ece....in 3rd year...hope to hv sum gud tym here...
Hi mates whenever i on my laptop which shows rub.dll error.how to slove it.is it affected virus?
need some ideas for my final year electronics project based on micro-controllers,fpga or verilog.
Hello everyone. I am doing my project on "analysis of waste product of Jatropha oil mill (Jatropha cake) as fuel for co-generation of superheated steam" and I dont know where...
On the 21[sup]st[/sup] day of the 3G auction in India, the bid price has reached INR. 10,749 crores! Mumbai leads the race @ 1,816.54 crores followed by Delhi @ 1,755.59...