Shopping Cart in PHP

This project aims at building a shopping cart useful in online store.

Abstract:

Cart is an extremely powerful shopping cart and website builder application that allows you to customize, manage and effectively market a online store.

It is easy to use, the solution also includes tools that help acquire new sales and effectively communicate with existing customers. It should be completely customized, should have robust reporting tools, newsletter and product update wizards. Should support multiple wholesaler levels, product data feeds to multiple sites, multi currency and language support, bulk product loader, flat URL generation, SEO support, etc.

Should include facility for online payments through credit and debit cards.

Requirements:
  • PHP
  • Apache HTTP Server 2.2
  • MySQl

Replies

• Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Related Video->

• eklavya chouhan
    eklavya chouhan

sir, where are others videos in this series of making shopping cart?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

There are not other videos in the series. Could you try searching on YouTube, #-Link-Snipped-# ? I'm sure you will find a lot of tutorials on building ecommerce website using PHP programming language. 

If you don't find anything, I'll encourage you to install WordPress and WooCommerce (free) plugin. Study its PHP code and you'll have plenty of ideas for building your own ecommerce store. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone! I want to learn embedded c from very basics. so, please help me put by suggesting appropriate material/book for it. Thank You.
CEans, We're super excited to announce the CrazyEngineers Community Leaders Program to all of you. Our community leaders program intends to discover the leaders within our community who can take...
Can you please tell what is the syllabus of B.E. chemical engineering of mumbai university??? I searched on net but i am not able to get exact syllabus.. And please...
It is a web analytics tool that helps track a website traffic. Abstract: It can be used to monitor website traffic. Used to find out how many people are visiting...
Ford EcoSport was recently spotted in Chennai. The company is planning to launch the car in India in the next few weeks. I like the look of the car. Would...