Shoping for a small team of students led by experienced faculty

The title says it, looking to hire a small group of final year students lead by experienced faculty, to take my concept device to a working prototype. Multidisciplinary expertise needed; electronics, mechanical, computing/software development. Must be from India.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pro8
    The title says it, looking to hire a small group of final year students lead by experienced faculty, to take my concept device to a working prototype. Multidisciplinary expertise needed; electronics, mechanical, computing/software development. Must be from India.
    Would you mind telling us about your concept device? We may brainstorm and provide you with lot of input.

Any particular geographic location in India you are targeting? What's the deal?

PS: Please provide all supportive information in your posts.
  • Pro8
    Pro8
    It's a different kind of document printing scanning device. I wrote a 18 page doc. describing it (has lot of pics, not all texts!). Not sure if should make it all public.

I think of 4-5 good students under very experienced faculty(s), over a period of 3-5 months. Embedded design. Fuzzy logic. mechanical components and whatevers, there are about custom 7-8 components; and has a software development module, to be derived from a popular open source SDK, and is a part of the prototype. I don't think a novice can do it. It's a bread maker machine (zojirushi.com/ourproducts/breadmakers/bbcc_x20.html) for document processing.

Could be anywhere in India. The deal could be a fair one. I talked around, and advised to approach a student-faculty group.
    I can give CE a trophy, a one off.. helping me find a reliable team.

Would you like a private message.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is deleted by me- dont want "Tech info" to be in a Junkyard!
hi , anybody who reads this please tell me wher can i find jsdk2.0 servlet runner for download bcos my exams r nearing n i ve to practice my java...
hi,i m second yr mechanical engg student..can anyone pls tell me about the jobs and companies regarding mechatronics nad control systems..??

hi

hi to all the engineers.
Hello friends, In Excel i have master table like name, age, phone_no, mail_id i must split this into two detail table like one having name n age and othet having...