SHIRI - Humanoid Buttocks : Only the Japanese can think of this

SHIRI are the humanoid buttocks that represent emotions with visual and tactual transformation of the muscles.

In this project, an attempt is made to approach the creation of sensitive and subtle expression by a humanoid robot using organic constructs.

😲

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The japanese are really a special kind of strange people. This is bizarre. Not sure how this contributes to the future of robotics. The only thing that came to my mind was why would they do that?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Strange. Why would anyone construct such type of body part in robotics? The answer can be found in medical sciences. Where they may be helpful for surgeons. Also in understanding human body. Can anyone specify its other applications?

P.S: I hope you were searching "Humanoid Robots" on google when you found this video.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I was looking for popular robotics videos around the web.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Buttocks used for expressing emotions ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pathetic !
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Maybe they did this because the previous develoed robots don't have buttocks. To make the robots more like human, they made this. Or maybe the buttocks will shake when robots are happy!😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guess what is the next term in the following series : 66, 36 ,18 ,?
Hi Guys, I have recently brought a Tata Nano, it is quite a good vehicle but but it has very less torque. Is there a way to increase the torque...
Problem Statement Ms. Anna is very naughty in her classes and due to this her teacher has given her a punishment. Her teacher asked her to create a program for...
i want to build an ac-dc-ac inverter. ur ideas are welcome guys.
This is tale of a "CrazyEngineer", sad, one of us who died but lived to the religion called Engineering. Yes, please realize that engineering is a name of a religion....