Sharp Launches 4K Ultra HD Touchscreen LCD Monitor.

Seems like 4K Technology is already getting the attention, but still there's some time left before it hits the mainstream market as they need to work on the pricing sector.
Samsung 85" 85S9 Ultra HD TV (4K) Price In India Is Rs. 27 Lakh!

The 4K LCD's still haven't penetrated mainstream due to huge cost, Sharp has brought one more 4K Ultra HD beast in the market with Touchscreen LCD Monitor called as PN-K322B, which is 32" Touchscreen LCD with 3840x2160 (4K) resolution.

SHARPBITCH
The Specification of the PN-K322B​
The high precision touch screen technology allows precise onscreen writing which is performed by a touch pen with 2mm of the touch-tip on the touch pen, amazing. It's shipped in Japan & soon will be available for the rest of the world.​
So, this is the end of 1080p ? 4K is on the throne !​
Your thoughts, CEans ?​
Source : #-Link-Snipped-#​

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Abhishek Rawal
    The high precision touch screen technology allows precise onscreen writing which is performed by a touch pen with 2mm of the touch-tip on the touch pen, amazing.
    This is something graphic designers can look forward to.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well lesser the space between the pixel more sensitive the touch screen So I think 4k or 8k will surely replace the current host
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That's crazy ! Now I wonder is our eye have capacity to sense the difference between this High resolution and lower one?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Harshad Italiya
    That's crazy ! Now I wonder is our eye have capacity to sense the difference between this High resolution and lower one?
    Yeah the closer you sit to the TV the more pixels you will note with your current monitors in 1080 range

But in the case of 4k there will not be any pixels visible even if you go near to the screen till you are an inch away

That makes it really cool

PS: 4k is like peeping out of the window and watching something as it happens through your eyes

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India's leading Direct To Home (DTH) service provider, Tata Sky has partnereed with Broadom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM) to offer MPEG-4 capable set top boxes all over India. The move will...
Sir Please suggest me some new ideas for B.Tech major Project.I am really very interested in programming.Please suggest some innovative ideas which can be implemented by using C# .net. I...
Rust is the compiled system programming language designed for safe, concurrent & performance programming.The primary objective of the rust language is to ease the creation of heavy client-server application.The veteran...
I am a final year instrumentation engineering student. I have planned to do project on pH automation in sugar industry(sulphitation area). pH being a non-linear parameter, is it possible to...
Recently, A CEan asked about Graphene, & unfortunately after searching in the forum I didn't found any thread which can answer his query. So, this thread is dedicated to the...