Share Your Salary Negotiation Experiences

Salary negotiation is an important part of the whole process of switching job. For most of the engineers; bigger salary is often the most important criteria to change the company they're working for. Those who've been through the process will agree that salary negotiation is an art and it's not everyone's cup of tea. The HRs are smarter than ever before and they'll try to pick you up for the lowest possible salary, while maintaining your confidence in them (my personal experience). It's only after you accept the offer and join the job that you realize the games HR folks played with you.

Why not just share your salary negotiation experiences with all of us? How did you overcome (or fall prey to) the HR's tricky negotiations?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I see that most of my friends who're working in the IT/Software industry are frustrated with their jobs. 99% of them are 'sticking' to the job because they've EMIs &...
Each software has its own advantages and i think everyone will come across some problems at work. So what will you do when your current software lacks the functions your...
You won’t need to be a chemistry freak for searching materials now onwards. MIT and Lawrence& Berkeley National Laboratory have brought before you a whole new range of materials if...
My self tushar prajapati. im studying in 3rd year instrumentation and control engineering..................plz give guideline and material regards PROCESS CONTROL.
Can anyone explain me how to find time complexity for the below recurrence relation T(n)= c (Constant) if n=1 n^1/2T(n^1/2)+n if n>1 Thanks in advance