Share your experience, when you find yourself stuck with a problem ..

As a Software Programmer, I face challenge almost every day, where I have to find solution in best possible way, whether it may be code optimization or a bug or a algorithm but no solution even after working for 3-4 days or weeks, but suddenly something happens that provide you a solution

For e.g If have watched movie 3 idiots, then during the song, "All is well" where aamir khan was trying to invent a spy device. He was stuck with some logic, but suddenly while walking he got an idea.

Did that thing ever happen to you? If so then Please do share

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    This is part of development and bug fixing. I have faced the situation where I was stuck with bug for days and finally found that only few line of code changes actually required.
    After finding solution, if feels total frustration but there is a lot of learning behind that. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've found that totally distracting oneself from the problem for some time (no matter how urgent it is) is the best way to free up your mind. Tell yourself that the problem at hand isn't the hardest of all. It also helps if you learn to identify problems as 'challenges'. Surprisingly, it's very tough to get into that framework of mind.
  • Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    I had a problem while developing my mini-project in last semester. I was not able to upload in Linux server, and suddenly one day a thought struck my mind saying I can try changing permissions of SELinux. And it worked for me. Nd truly speaking it was a great moment of joy for me.
    I know it was a small thing, but it felt great at that time.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to present my project my finalyear project in some conference or in some technical zone for the approval. could some one please help me....
ISRO has unveiled a space capsule for astronauts for the very first time. After the Mars mission, the ISRO has focussed its attention to putting a human into space. This...
Statue are made using chocolates, how does these chocolate statue are not melting even during a summer?
The Institute Must Contain following facilities -Job Placement Guarantee -All Testing Tools Must be covered.
Less than 25hz interference comes from variation of RF current, Where from this comes?