Share your Dream......and get a surprise !!

Hi All,

Have you ever tried of spending few minutes on thinking about your DREAM as an engineer ?

• If don't want to think and have no time - Go to hell
  • If want to think but don't have time -I can tell you how to find time for this.
  • If want to think and have time also- What are you waiting for , go ahead . I am giving you an opportunity to do so in this thread.
Objectives:
What you are supposed to do is you have to spend few minutes in thinking about your dream software, dream machine, dream car, dream computer game, dream chip, dream handset, dream aircraft, dream browser, dream OS, dream Antivirus, dream Robot, dream building, dream tower, dream road , dream lifts, dream computer, dream camera....etc etc(Wait wait ! Need to think of one but can go for many also πŸ˜€ ).

So these were the few examples I gave, you can have any better also.πŸ˜‰

You are supposed to think and analyse any of your Dream [thing/software/equipment..] and write down what all things/features you would like to have in your that Dream [thing/software/equipment..]. It is not necessary only one person has to go for it. You can make a group of other CEans or any of your friends here and then also make a report/article kind of thing (in any format- you wish).If too lazy in making reports or typing posts, I can do that for you πŸ˜€. Better if share your ideas in pictorial form (obviously not copied -originals πŸ˜‰ )

Best thing is "No time deadlines are there. Take your own time but excuses are not allowed."

For those who don't know how to find time for it. Simple

1 day =24 hours= 1440 minutes
Spend 15 mins each day
1 month=30 days
So minutes spend in a month =15 * 30 =450 minutes ~ 7.5 days

Is it so much difficult to spend this much time for you on your dream ? 😐

Just an Example:
Like CEan electron1212 and 3 more CEans(take any) will make their own "Dream browser" that will have all features as specified by electron1212 in following thread

#-Link-Snipped-#

Results:
Every feasible and deserving dream will get a surprise as usual . 😁

PS: Expecting good responses specially from those who don't know how to kill their time.

Thanks !

Replies

• Corpse-Thrust
    Corpse-Thrust
    My dream...

I always fantasized about all the heavy stuff that PC video games did, emulating the physics so accurately and all that.

It's always been my(Passion? Dream? Obsession?) to make my own PC game someday. Which genre, what story, haven't decided yet. But what I know is that this thing has been in the back of my mind ever since I chose Computer Science Engineering as my stream when I was asked at the time of counselling.

So yeah, I want to have my own PC game. What kind of game exactly, haven't decided yet. Maybe I need to think on this.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Corpse-Thrust
    My dream...
    So yeah, I want to have my own PC game. What kind of game exactly, haven't decided yet. Maybe I need to think on this.
    So time for thinking has come for you now. πŸ˜€

Cool dream man, Any other CEans here who has same dream as that of Corpse_Thrust -make a team and think a bit over what kind of video game and what all features you guys would love to make and see in it.About writing a report/article you need not to worry. I will do that for you -just will have to give one Dairy Milk to me for that work 😁

All the best !
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I like this approach. Taking things one step at a time!

shalini_goel14
    If don't want to think and have no time - Go to hell
    Whoa, thats a bit abrupt πŸ˜› Maybe we should start another thread for those types of people.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ash
    I like this approach. Taking things one step at a time!
    Thanks, I am expecting your full participation in this. No excuses ok.

ash
    Maybe we should start another thread for those types of people.
    Another thread for what? For making it DEAD . Ha ! 😑
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Just a problem. I always dream and hardly work. I have all the time to dream about everything and not doing anything. You have not listed any category for people like me.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    raj87verma88
    Just a problem. I always dream and hardly work. I have all the time to dream about everything and not doing anything. You have not listed any category for people like me.
    Dear, you haven't seen the category #3 i guess properly. Your problem states that you lie in category # 3 πŸ˜‰

All the best !
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    shalini_goel14
    Thanks, I am expecting your full participation in this. No excuses ok.
    Hey, this is conscription, lady! I'd have to be sincerely willing to do this.

πŸ˜‰

I have already sorta started a thread about my CubeSat satellite. It is technically a dream.. does that count? πŸ˜›
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ash
    Hey, this is conscription, lady! I'd have to be sincerely willing to do this.

πŸ˜‰

I have already sorta started a thread about my CubeSat satellite. It is technically a dream.. does that count? πŸ˜›
    Good to hear that Ash, ya sure that dream would definitely work but just give some suitable title that could be easily understood by everyone like "Dream CubeSat" Nah! Title doesn't sounds good.

Happy Thinking !
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    My dream is just too simple (really????)....
    to build a house floating in the skyπŸ˜€( I'm not sure if this will come trueπŸ˜‰, it's only a dream, ok)
    but not like in the movie UP.
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey.. can we add up the mass moment of inertia's of different bodies rotating about the same axis to get the total mass moment of inertia of the entire system....?
sir, I am studying 4th year B.Tech.i want the mini project i.e., 8 bit alu design with vhdl code. so,you are kindly requested to post this project .please kindly help...
Hi frnz!! I am a 3rd yr student doing IT engg. and would like to know that r there still any companies offering summer training programs for students in the...
I came across this few days back. mGinger. You can signup free of cost and you will get money for all ads(sent as sms) to your mobile
Hey guys…just got some inside information about Acer. Think they are going to launch some cool and mind-blowing products on May 26 in New Delhi. The looks are out of...