Shall we start "Request Here" as a new section??

Hi CEans,๐Ÿ˜€
Today I am surfing CE's forum with exception that i must found some interesting post. But i got maximum (all) spam post containing help for project & asking about seminar topic.๐Ÿ˜ก
I know this is due to lots of new member. We are growing at very fast rate. Maximum users thing that they got some ready mate seminars. Also they want advance/ new topic. ๐Ÿ˜
So i think we need new section named as "Request Here" . Is this cool idea???๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gg_gaurav
    Hi CEans,๐Ÿ˜€
    Today I am surfing CE's forum with exception that i must found some interesting post. But i got maximum (all) spam post containing help for project & asking about seminar topic.๐Ÿ˜ก
    I know this is due to lots of new member. We are growing at very fast rate. Maximum users thing that they got some ready mate seminars. Also they want advance/ new topic. ๐Ÿ˜
    So i think we need new section named as "Request Here" . Is this cool idea???๐Ÿ˜”
    We display a notice to the members who register and login the site for the first time to post their introduction. All we get is 'Project Idea' related queries in introductions section. No matter how we title our forums and post instructions - donkeys will be donkeys. I've met at least 1000 engineers who've told me that CrazyEngineers Forum is just too complicated for them to understand.

We don't need donkeys. No more facilities for them.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    You are right Bigge.But they are decreasing the quality of Forum. As they are new we can not remove them. We request them that do not do such things again. So i think we give them separate place to do them such silly things. At least we can move such thread to that section. & our main Forum remains clean.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    gg_gaurav
    You are right Bigge.But they are decreasing the quality of Forum. As they are new we can not remove them. We request them that do not do such things again. So i think we give them separate place to do them such silly things. At least we can move such thread to that section. & our main Forum remains clean.
    but i have noticed a issue if they don't then how is your idea works
    anyway not interested on silly things so they directly go to main forum and all repeats again

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys have you heard about recession in the news... About america's crisis.. i am afraid that whether companies will hire this time to us or not.. What do you think...
HCL invites Limited Applications for CCNA & Linux Now HCL the real Software & Hardware giant offers Limited seats for CCNA ,CCNP, LINUX, MCSE, MCITP Internship & Industrial training in...
POOLED OFF - CAMPUS INTERVIEW FOR 2011 Batch of B.E / B.Tech (CSE,IT,ECE,EEE,E&I) / MCA by VERIZON 02,03 & 04th September 2011 - 8.30 A.M.[TABLE="width: 774"] [TR] [TD="colspan: 3"]02,03 &...
hiiiii i wants to make a electronics projects for my 3rd sem.i hv selected a topic adjustable breadboard supply but i hv a confussion in the circuit of that project.could...
I'm graduating this year and I'm looking for aprojet based on computer engineering .actually we want(6 in agroup) aproject based on hardware and software.one of our professors recommended akit called...