Shall we connect forum sections to main page?

CEans!

Before restructuring, we had connected our sections to the main page. When you hovered over 'CE-Forums' link in the top left corner of CE Portal, links to various sections would come out.

Do we really need it back?

-The Big K-

Replies

• desijays
    desijays
    nope. I don't think it would be necessary. because it just got easier with less number of clicks.
  • aashima
    aashima
    Yea, I seldom use it. We can avoid it. The link to the threads in the bottom left corner is sufficient enough.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁 Wishing CrazyEngineers a HaPpy & Prosperous Birthday! 😁 😁Today We Complete One Year Of Crazy Engineering On The Internet! 😁 :myparty: Happy CrazyEngineers Day :myparty: Long Live CE &...
Hello CEans! 365 Days of Crazy Engineering & we are rocking! Today, we complete one year of existence on the Internet. CE Forum has been reworked as everything went fine....
CEans! Sometimes it is difficult to avoid the nasty typos. If you find any, please report it as soon as possible. -The Big K-
Hey BIG K 😎 ! Wish you many many many Happy Returns Of The Day Its our Chief Crazy Engineer's Birthday and we all demand a big party πŸ˜› Happy...
i want to interface the output of the wireless camera to a lcd display(128x128) pixel colour display. i want to transmit sound also. its for a surveillance robot. 1. is...