Seven Statements that Kill Innovation

Quote:
Bryce Rutter, founder and CEO of Metaphase Design Group, keeps a running list of statements he calls "innovation killers."
With more than 15 years of design consultancy experience, Bryce Rutter knows a thing or two about innovation. This month at MD&M West in Anaheim, CA, Rutter, founder and CEO of St. Louis, MO-based Metaphase Design Group, share advice for finding the next breakthrough product. Spicing it with a dash of humor, he wrapped up his presentation with a list of statements he calls "innovation killers."
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys. Currently I'm pursuing Mechatronics. My project is based on sensors and machine learning. For that which processor should I use for combining sensor dat and machine learning. I...
Yesterday we talked about the LG X400, a smartphone which was exclusive to South Korea and now we have a smartphone that has been made with Indian sensibilities in mind....
Microsoft-owned messaging platform Skype has not gained much traction in India because of many reasons. Some of the reasons are its complicated Skype Ids, greater data consumption and large install...
The Problem: If you are on the lookout for a budget fitness tracker chances are you have set your eyes on Xiaomi. Xiaomi has brought fitness tracking to the masses...
The hard to pronounce smartphone maker, Huawei has launched a new smartphone in China. The Huawei Honor V9 was announced in China and it is a computing powerhouse. The Huawei...