Server Client Problem in Java

Hi...
I m just starting java programing. But i want a suggestion about server client soket programing..
My server soket program run on one normal PC which is connected internet.
and my soket Client program run on anather place it also connected internet.
my quation is can i communicate with my server vai internet??
Plz help me..

Replies

• komputergeek
    komputergeek
    If you are having public ip address then it should work without any changes but if you are in some private network then you need to do port forwarding.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am starting to learn Perl programming language . Please help me by suggesting a good book for learning Perl as i am a beginner to this language . A...
Hello CEans I have only recently started working with Pro/E and I'm trying to find the answer to a couple of doubts that I have. I would really appreciate it...
I am trying to create a simple program that will return the address of host ie my computer but it gives me exception null I don't understand why? here is...
hello everyone... I need a schematic of rms (effective voltage) that is designed by opamps and transistors. I found a circuit in the name of "true rms detector" but i...
.. Whaling is rampant in waters of INDIAN oceans on the name of research. Each season app 2500 whales are killed on the most cruel manner. WSPA has launched a...