Separation Process Principles

First off, I have searched the forum for a topic dealing with this and if I somehow skimmed over it, please close this topic and redirect me to the proper thread.

I am looking for "Separation Process Principles, 2E by Seader, and Henley" solution manual. I find it easiest to teach myself while looking from the solution manual while I do my homework. I can't seem to find the manual online at all. Only from scammers willing to trade it for 25$.

Can someone please direct me to finding on, or trading, or just helping me out? I'm really desperate to find the manual. Thank you

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    There are several used copies for sale on Amazon (US site) for $20-$30 usd. Some sites have it new $150-$175 usd range. I'm sure some of these will ship int'l.
  • jojoman_44
    jojoman_44
    I'm not looking for the book. I need the solution manual for the book. Can you post the link for the solution manual from an online site? I've looked through Amazon and I can only find that it sells the book, not the solution manual

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been assigned the project to make a traffic signal controller using advanced electronic circuits. Of the few circuit diagrams I've referred to over the net, I can see the...
hi frendz 😉! How to specify a carburetor related to its discharge?
Name : Chiru Engineering Trade : I am an Crazy Electrical Engineer. Work Experience : None Aim : To help the people I have joined in CE because : I...
vishalhakData Transfer Rate The speed with which data can be read from a CD ROM drive. 150 kilobytes per second was the original standard rate; 2x = 300 kb/second; 4x...
Hello All Member, I think Fullerene exist in nature albeit in trace amounts. Please share your opinion here ...