Sent safe email, hide mac adres etc

😀

question:

Anyone knows about software to hide all traceble adresses in emails like Mac adress, etc?

Purpose is not to hide as a spammer but for safety!! Email is controlled as is a lot of all stuff on the internet. (Big brother (as in BBG etc!) is defenitely watching us and I would like some help on this topic!)

Reapeat: Not for spam purpose, for safety purpose only, sort as to protect my identety as in my life and that of so many others.........

Please answer, I will give more details on the go

Thx

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Currently as per SMTP Specification, it is taken automatically and in no way you can hide them. 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[video=youtube;v9h8ziIY17A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9h8ziIY17A&feature=share[/video]
HR questions.. Please answer these.. 1) If you got a offer from any other company who is paying more than us then which company will you select and why?? 2)...
Recently i made myself exposed to python language courses on the internet & i found it to be the most flexible laguages i knew till date.... May be thats why...
Can anyone help me out with this question:- Design a circuit that takes a serial data stream from data in input.The output of the circuit is high if data in...
Jst help me in suggestion a good electronics project.