Sensor's for soil moisture,temperature,pH

Hello friends,
I am working on WSN based project for this i want to measure parameters like soil moisture,soil temperature,soil pH. The sensors which i saw are very expensive so can anyone please suggest me any sensor which is around 24$ to 30$(for each parameter). Please suggest me soon, because i have to start with there signal conditioning as soon as possible.And it takes around two months for shiping and all these stuff.
Thank you.

Replies

• silenthorde
    silenthorde
    Hi

I have faced the same problem while I was trying to find a low cost pH measurement device to measure the change in pH of Human sweat during cardio vascular exercise. But most sensors are extremely costly.

The best solution I feel is to go for titration, and measure the volume of the titrant using a sensor. To detect the end point, a colur sensor can be integrated without adding much to the cost.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, everyone I am IT student. Please suggest me projects related to networking and software development for final year 😕
hi i already designed non powered glider with balsa which has only elevator and rudder.now i want to design powered glider with balsa and it should be able to make...
Dears, Do you have any Idea about Refractory? I would like to know about refractory more details. I know it is used for resistance high tempurature. In addition, If you...
which is the best (latest version) of gprs which is most efficent in connectiing internet how is edge distinguished from gprs i tried from wikipedia but ididnt understand General Packet...
Hey, I was just wondering if any member here hails from the defence background i.e. army navy or air force. Well, I hail from the olive greens!