sensor project

any ideas using sensor application.just post here..

Replies

• icehari
    icehari
    you can do finger print attendance system with a help of a bio-sensor..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    divine87
    any ideas using sensor application.just post here..
    Welcome to CE
    Please post an introduction using the format mention in this post #-Link-Snipped-# in introduction section.

Well there are so many types of Sensor available in market. in which sensor you want to work?
  • nitish sinha
    nitish sinha
    godfather
    Welcome to CE
    Please post an introduction using the format mention in this post #-Link-Snipped-# in introduction section.

Well there are so many types of Sensor available in market. in which sensor you want to work?
    hey i dont know hw 2 post thread can u plz guide me????
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    nitish sinha
    hey i dont know hw 2 post thread can u plz guide me????
    Please dont use SMS languages more..

Here is the Solution that how to Start new Topic #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look here, Nitish: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Not sure where else to put this so it will go here!😀 First off I have a question that I need help with, What would be the effect of subjecting...
Hi guys , This is my first thread since i joined CE. Recently i been getting a lot of requests about modding the slims 200X and 300X TA-088v3 and TA-090v3...
hi cricket CEans!!!! Sunil Gavaskar was a cricketer during the 1970s and 1980s for Bombay and India. Widely regarded as one of the greatest opening batsmen in test match history,...
Today is the birthday of Nikola Tesla. Read more about him.. Nikola Tesla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Source : Google
What is the relationship/formula of the worm gear between the angular rotation of the gear and the linear movement of the worm? I want to know how to derive the...