sensitivity of hartnell governor

hi to all,
my questions is, what will happen to the sensitivity of a Hartnell governor on increasing the stiffness of the ball spring. different books say different results. it'll be great if some one suggests a book to consult or provides a mathematical prove. thanks. have a great day!

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    will you plz describe Hartnell governor ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's, Currently i creating a program(using java) which will display the location of the viewer of a particular site.But i need some help. As we know many sites like...
we have a formula for ripple factor for capacitive filters.. r.p=1/(4.sq.rt(3).f.c.R) SO...FOR HAVING LOW RIPPLE FACTOR,we need to have high load resistance. so a capacitive filters are used for low...
hi friends i got a prob in creating a database..can some one help me in solving? i created a database in ms access.I went to control panel-administrative tools-data sources(ODBC) to...
hi i got a problem in opening my laptop..i was not able to enter into my account..if i do so i get a message displaying the copy of windows is...
hi , when i was sleeping one day , suddenly i got an thought of a under construction bridge when it was 1 am , and i daily used to...