senior graduation project for computer engineering

hello ,
am a senior computer engineering student looking for a creative,simple ,doable and never done idea.
i need to do it through 3 months.
we are two members group and we can deal of micro controllers and hardware pieces.

thanks in advance 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft has announced the release of the first build of Windows 10 technical preview for phones. This experimental build of Windows 10 for phones is currently available for Lumia 630,...
Project Abstract / Summary : We propose to build a rover vehicle which can autonomously traverse the sandy plains of desert regions and also survey the landscape for the presence...
Project Abstract / Summary : Water treatment plants play a very important role in the sustainment of community health. Applying standard computer vision based solutions has a positive impact on...
Everytime I push or commit change in github, I have to manually add github username and password. I did configured first time github credentials but I guess I am doing...
Lobbying is in simple terms the art of influencing an entity to turn it into your favour. This entiny may refer to corporates, governments, politicians or policies of a country....