Send your tips, links to us. We'll cover them through VoiCE

CEans,

Are many of you have noticed, we've been actively updating our official blog, #-Link-Snipped-#. While you are invited to contribute to VoiCE, writing blog posts is not everyone's cup of tea. But don't let that stop you from contributing to VoiCE.

You can simply send us news item, event link or general tips about stuff around the world you wish to see on VoiCE. We'll mention you in the blog post! 😀

You can send your tips to editor [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss this announcement in following thread on CE: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...s-links-us-well-cover-them-through-voice.html Discuss in this thread.
hi, i need to make a touchlight with LEDs(30)and a charger for charging the battery.can any tell me how i can do this.you can as wel specify the battery rating...
Hi I'm Amit and i've just given my 4th sem. exams of B.tech(it) now i'm planning to do summer training in the vacations. so anyone please suggest me some companies...
I am a self-motivated learner in my thirties, and not in any formal school. I am very interested in learning mathematics and engineering through a series of projects, and learning...
plz help me in mini project topic name:sms based rtc bus enquiry system platform:java plz guyz help me