<<send virus>>

๐Ÿ˜•
Is it possibale to send virus in mp3 formayt??
I heard about terrorest site which give free downlode of letest mp3 songs.
they send a virus file along with a song. if you are intrested in it give a responce!!
never silent about it:sshhh::sshhh::sshhh::sshhh:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First of all, no one should download 'latest mp3s' from such sites. There are no free lunches.

I believe it is not possible to send virus in MP3 format. However, it is easy to fool someone to believe that the file being downloaded is MP3. The sites could zip the mp3 files and allow the zips to download. Once you extract the zip - your life is miserable.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my hobby is to collect a most important digital data & make a vast collection how many from us are similer in this hobby ????๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
CEans, CE is happily associated with Pune Institute of Computer Technology's Impetus & Concepts 2009. Official Website: Impetus & Concepts '09 More about Impetus & Concepts - INITIATION AND IDEALS:...
hello people , Please post the best proverbs you like and you want to follow in your life here. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
hello guys i need your help,i'm telecom engineer,asking for some institutes in india to study gsm & cdma courses thanks
Dear all.. Il start by my introduction : I am a a mechanical engineering graduate, with average passing marks. I am currently working as a manager, and have no hands...