Send message using telnet

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Sorry Guys i am removing this trick because it is actually a hacking trick ie commonly known as email forgery when i got this i was not aware that it is harmful
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Closing the thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are the recent earthquakes in Haiti, Chile and Turkey a coincidence or a sign of increases seismic activity? Dr. Michael Blanpied, associate program coordinator for the USGS Earthquake Hazards Program,...
I am persuing B.tech in computer science feild,now i am going to be a 3rd yerar student after this summer holiday(june 10).I want to do a summer training in this...
JRuby is an implementation of Ruby for the JVM. It gives you unprecedented integration with the Java ecosystem while still having access to great Ruby libraries such as Rails, RSpec...
hi, i wrote Gate this year and i'm currently waiting for my results.. though i'm not very sure of getting into IIT.. i would still like to know which of...
hi.. i wrote Gate this year and am currently waiting for my results.. i've not done my exam well 😔 and have started applying for jobs. I've always wanted to...