seminar topics

hi guys...
i am a mca student.. i need some new seminar topics related to latest computer technology.
.please help me..
please mail me @ #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anasmohammedpm
    hi guys...
    i am a mca student.. i need some new seminar topics related to latest computer technology.
    .please help me..
    please mail me @ #-Link-Snipped-#
    Would you mind taking a look at our Project Ideas & Seminar Topics section?

(Moving the thread to Project Ideas & Seminar Topics section)

-The Big K-
  • lasano
    lasano
    This topics may be helpful for students like you
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mata
    mata
    Hi friends
    I am an enginneer student.i want a topic 4 my presentation. related to some latest technology. will u help me out?
    mail id #-Link-Snipped-#
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Try.
    1.Session initiated protocol(SIP)
    2.Authentication and key agrement(AKA)
    3.Wearable computer
    4. 4G technology

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Not many of us are aware of the wonderful world of Software Quality Engineering. Over the time, I've got many email queries from CEans about Software Test Automation. We...
hi friends, i recently got interested in trying 2 build upa neat little programming language. i think the linux tools lex and yacc wd come in handy. do u ceans...
Hi, I have a laptop and a pc in my room. i am using gprs from airtel on my pc,i wants to work on both . how to i share...
I Am Working On Dcs At Tps Khaperkheda. From Last Many Days In Our System Of Dcs(bhel Wspose),there Is A Problem Of Frquent Card Failure.we Have Reported It To Bhel...
please share any software to remove watermarking from video's or tell any way to do that .....