Seminar topics for testfest

Hey every body , me new to this CE... well this for every crazy engineer that We RCEW an engineering college in jaipur coming with a tech fest in month of november where Dr.Kalam and Mr.C.Mohan comming for taking workshop.so you all r invited. well, me looking for some topics ,new tech or areas of tech on which paper presentation can be given.

Replies

• shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    let me lsit few which i found intresting

zigbee
    smart dust
    latest video coding tech some 240 ieee stanered i dnt remeber exactly
    RFID- implementation in human body
    teleportation
  • prashasti
    prashasti
    hey
    thanks dear
    will try to gather some information on each n will go with any one toic which ever i feel interesting...
    take care
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    i prefer u to go with zigbee becaus here my group won 3 times in tpp on zigbee and there is one intresting flash available by texas instrument which gives good demo on zigbee technology
  • prashasti
    prashasti
    hey
    can u just let me knw the link where i can get the flash for the same
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    if u can wait ,,i will try to find ..
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    i wil ltry to upload it on my server by tuesday or wed thn u can get it
  • prashasti
    prashasti
    hey sure dear not a problem ,thanks alot
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    r u thr on yahoo? i wold lyk to have details of techfest at ur coll
  • prashasti
    prashasti
    i am there on gmail
    as

Admin Note: Please keep the discussions confined to CE Forums. Providing email address only attracts spammers.
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    PM me ur id
  • prashasti
    prashasti
    prashasti.bhatti
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    sent req reply me thr i m samkikani

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

collector contact being at the top increases the collector current path thereby increasing the collector series resistance and hence Vce(sat) of the device. how can be?what does it mean,i am...
I figured out before how to control the speed of a motor through a microcontroller by varying the duty cycle of a pulse width modulated signal. But now I want...
The Chetan Bhagat written, Atul Agnihotri directed movie, I heard, is a BIG flop! ๐Ÿ˜ I've had 3 bad reviews till now - what do you say?
I wanted to be able to use a sonar sensor such as this: SparkFun Electronics - Ultrasonic Range Finder - Maxbotix LV-EZ0 but I'm not sure how I would get...
CEans, Our editor-in-chief, Mayur and I had a discussion over the phone regarding the nature of the contests that we run on CE. We discussed if we should keep the...