seminar topic

i want a technically good seminar topic that is good one for presentation in college.
reply me plz

Replies

• lasano
    lasano
    If you are looking for seminar topics in Engineering field like electrical, mechanical, electronics, computr etc I recommend the below links to get seminar topics related to these subjects. You will also get abstarct of each topic. So u can chose best topic easily

Links are
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    New Seminar Topics - Technical Seminar Topic

Regards
    lasano
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    think about these topics
    genetic programming
    RFID
    cryptovirology
    network security
    data security
    mobile computing
    firewall
    wi-fi
    image processing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I have just released a new online Video guide called "The BurchED Getting Started with Xilinx FPGAs Video Guide" https://www.BurchED.com It is an easy step-by-step guide for FPGA...
Greeting Fellow Crazy Engineers, Myself Adil from Kerala,Indial.Final year mechanical engineering student. Myself and 4 others have ventured to do a robotics project The concept is simple fix a wireless...
Greeting Fellow Crazy Engineers, Myself Adil from Kerala,Indial.Final year mechanical engineering student. Myself and 4 others have ventured to do a robotics project The concept is simple fix a wireless...
😕hii im a electrical engineer and now preparig 4 c dac's DAC can someone pls help me to find sample test papers or any other help regarding preparation thanx
hii im a electrical engineer and now preparig 4 c dac's DAC can someone pls help me with any link to sample test papers or any other help regarding preparation...