seminar topic on ADSL

#-Link-Snipped-#
I WANT TO PRESENT MY SEMINAR TOPIC ON THE ABOVE TECHNOLOGY.
I M FRM ELECT & TELECOM..BRANCH..

plzz help me ...frm where shall i get the datas..nd info abt the above topic..apart frm googling.

can u plz suggest me sm specific website.??

Replies

• KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    gegarin,
    Please refrain from using sms (Abbreviations and shorthand) in the forums. Some people find it hard to read.
    Thank you.

Are you wanting to know a good website for ADSL? Try this link:
    404 Error Page

And if you can't find anything suitable there, then try this link:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • anee
    anee
    gegarin
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I WANT TO PRESENT MY SEMINAR TOPIC ON THE ABOVE TECHNOLOGY.
    I M FRM ELECT & TELECOM..BRANCH..

plzz help me ...frm where shall i get the datas..nd info abt the above topic..apart frm googling.

can u plz suggest me sm specific website.??

Hi

I checked that site and i got a document.I think it may be useful for you

#-Link-Snipped-#

Regards
    Anee

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys I am looking for a sample gasoil blending program which takes into consideration the linear and non-linear blending properties. Can anyone help me here Rgds Jay
This is interesting. How are present day teens/tweens are being inspired. A Reality show geared to solve engineering problems by young students (9 to 12? wow) [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reality television...
I'm not an electrical engineer, but I could really use the opinion of someone who knows what they're talking about - sorry for asking here, but this is the only...

Hi

😁 Hi i am gajender yadav an civil engg. i am very happy 😁to be a part of. I complete my Diploma in 2004 from Rohtak (Vaish collage). now i...
Hi Friends, First of all-I m sorry if this thread is posted in the wrong section. I need your suggestions, so please do help me. i had just entered into...