seminar topic for CS

hi...im doin my final yr engg in computer science....so pls suggest me some good and latest(currently in market) seminar topic.

regards
pramod

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Take a look at: #-Link-Snipped-#

😀
  • lasano
    lasano
    This link may be helpful for you to get your desired topic

Seminar Topics - Computer Seminar Topics

Regards
    lasano
  • minumohan
    minumohan
    hai .......i am a final year B-Tech studend.now i am searching for seminar topics.so plz give me some latest ,intresting,useful topics that will become a great sucess in the coming future.plz
  • vineethb
    vineethb
    hi i am an diploma student studing computer science.i want saminar topic for my final year isap lab.kindly send me some ideas & i was seacrhing for an project also pls help me
    thank you friends

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why dont a differential is used in three wheelers????? i have seen many autos in which no differetial is used just a bevel gear assembly is used which trasmits power...
:smile:Hellow, everyone! how are you? I'm Tapon paul, the newest member of this forum. I was a student of Khulna University of Engineering & Technology for the last 4 years....
😛Hi CEs, Can anyone tell me how i can interface an external device with PC using Matlab? 😕Suppose i want to generate a square wave of any amplitude and any...
Hi all, I have some pcb file which was created by using higher version of allegro(allegro 15.7). i want to open it on lower version.i.e allegro 15.2. please help me...
Using the same on Windows. Seems alright from where I am standing 😀