Seminar report on ELECTRONIC MODULATED SUSPENSION

i'm automobile engg. student and i need a seminar report about ELECTRONIC MODULATED SUSPENSION. So please help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dkdilipkumar
    i'm automobile engg. student and i need a seminar report about ELECTRONIC MODULATED SUSPENSION. So please help me
    Hi, if you are asking for ready made report, we are extremely sorry. You've come to the wrong place.

If you want help writing a report - we are here to help you. Let us know problems you're facing and we'll go out of our way to help you.

Best! [​IMG]
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The second I read this, the discussion on the vehicle suspension by Bose came up in my mind 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#

Oh biggie, xhx mentioned some interesting suggestions for CE in there 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Already tried them and got rejected 😁!

Its okay, I'm used to it. We'll try have folks @ Bose soon.
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    Report is need to make by each student.
    We can help you to get information or referrals

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody tell me how can i create a tns string in oracle 10g express edition
I think this falls in the purview of Computing. I have a sensor that will be in motion (so will it vibrate somewhat), and will either be a camera taking...
Hi I am doing my Second Year Computer science and Engineering . In my college they expect us to make a mini-project. The problem is They want an electronic circuit...
Let's see which brands/models do engineers prefer! I've got two phones - 1. MotorRazr V3 (Silver) 2. Samsung SGH 840. You?
ASYMETRIC DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINES(ADSL) I WANT TO PRESENT MY SEMINAR TOPIC ON THE ABOVE TECHNOLOGY. I M FRM ELECT & TELECOM..BRANCH.. plzz help me ...frm where shall i get the...