Seminar presentation skills -How to deliver high impacting Seminar!

Lot of people hate presentation, it scares to dealth in many situations. But taking few time to prepare for presentation will really bring a relaxing situation for anyone.I know that , If you want to deliver relaxed & informative presentation then praticing with correct mindset is required along with the study of the topic.
Please suggest some ideas to deliver high impacting seminars.

I am listing few key points please add more :
1.First Impression - Polish your presenation with voice and body lauguage to make effectiveness.
2.Panic Free Presentation
3.Adding variety
4.Establishing Rapport with the Audience
5.Make more effective use of visual aids and multimedia technology

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    if it is a project Presentation, Use a Screen Recorder to shoot the execution of the project and place that in the slide. That gives and Extra edge and students who have listened to me in this regard have always scored more than their friends.

You can also use some custome video clips and some documentary in the introduction section.

Ensure that you have least minimum number of slides possible against the general believe of having more slides.

Do not include any written text other than the points. Draw your own images for each point and just explain them. Block diagrams are

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Python: the complete reference" by Martin C "Programming Python, 2nd Ed "programming python" by Lutz from O'Reilly
DHS Claims Foreign Suppliers Have Embedded Malware in U.S. Electronics - Mobile and Wireless - News & Reviews - eWeek.com
I wanted to inquire from professional engineers here that how can I form a list of areas/specialties related to computer integrated manufacturing from which we can choose a topic as...
[video]https://news.yahoo.com/video/upgradeyourlife-22648770/upgrade-your-life-tips-to-make-your-laptop-batteries-last-longer-26349072.html[/video]
Hello, I want to use a DC permanent motor as a generator in order to use it to charge a battery. This generator will be rotated by hand. The speed...