Seminar on Google Chrome OS with PPT

i need a seminar on google chrome os with power point presentation.

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Re: seminar reports

sruthysreenivas
    i need a seminar on google chrome os with power point presentation.
    Hi sruthysreenivas,

Please try to use awesome Google Search Engine for getting information about Google Chrome OS but I guess better use Microsoft Powerpoint for making presentation. There is no one specific link we can provide you, collect information from different different sources on net.

[Addendum : Check following links if can be of any help
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Official Google Blog: Introducing the Google Chrome OS
    ]

Hope it helps. 😐

@Mods Please check if any illegal links.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: seminar reports

We don't provide ready-made help with homework. Sorry. We'd expect you to work on the power point presentation yourself and discuss the difficulties you face with us.

Best of luck!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I have fininshed my B.E in Mechanical Engineering. I have been selected as Trainee in Mahindra and Mahindra. I'm thinking of doing MTech. But my doubt is if...
hello.. 😎..Could u help me to find out latest topics for seminar in computer science engineering field??
I need to send a full wave signal over 10km of co-ax. I'm needing to transmit at 10 watts and it needs to be matched to the 50 ohm line....
Many of the websites today require flash/java to view their content. However since they are not open source, they're not bundled in the default installation. To install them first enable...
Hi! Guys Can u suggest me the way to convert KINETIC energy to ELECTRICAL energy?? Its Urgent....................