Seminar for electrical - power systems

I'm looking for M.Tech level seminar on power system engineering. I'm currently a studen tof 1st year M.Tech (electrical engineering) student.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I moved your discussion to project ideas and seminar topics section. Could you please browse this section ( #-Link-Snipped-# ) and let us know if you found what you're looking for?

I'm sure CEans here will help you find the right seminar topic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rules are against it and still we find this real common in CE Instead of using the rating many post Thank you as a reply to a thread that really...
i am in final year engineering under Visvesvaraya Technological University ...... In 7th sem I had failed in elective subject and I heard that it will badly affect in getting...
good day everyone! I am an ECE student who's currently taking my thesis 1.. We found a journal titled "Imitation Control for Biped Robot Using Wearable Motion Sensor" in which...
i have written a code that should give me the ip addresses of all the devices connected in a wireless network.But it is just showing the ip address of the...
I'm interested to appear for IES exam.We may have this discussion on IES exams.People who wants to write this service exam can do discussion here.if you even don't have idea...