semantic search

Hi! engineers i want to ask something... I have a project to make search more efficient and as all of you are computer users so i want to ask u people that what kind of additional functionalities do u want in windows search application?
as this project is meant for all computer users especially professionals so as a survey im asking u guy

Replies

• anirow
    anirow
    I think windows search is perfect, it has got so many options. the only thing i would want if it could be a little faster.
  • TheV
    TheV
    As anirow told that I should be fast. And it should search by date which is rarely seen...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mozilla today launched Firefox 4 for mobile devices and it's currently available for the Android powered mobile phones. Mozilla Launches Firefox 4 for Android, Allowing Users to Take the Power...
Take a break from your busy schedule and take a look at this Largest Indoor Photograph Ever Taken - it's whooping 40GP in size and you can see the minute...
Universal USB Installer File Size: 905 Universal USB Installer uses a live Linux .iso file to create a bootable flash drive. Flash is much faster than optical media, can be...
can any1 send me a link to download for free ANSYS software? Thank you
i want to undergo a 2weeks training in embedded systems or vlsi in kolkata India..can anyone plzz give me the list of institutes who gives such training..its urgent..please help..