Self - Intro

Hi Everyone,
I was searching on the topic 'future scope for selenium' and it led me here..I found it a good and well - organized place to learn new things and share the ideas..glad to be here.. 😀

Please find my intro..

Name: Sravani.
Engineering Trade: EEE.
Occupation
: Working for Syntel.
Work Experience: 2.2 years.
Hobbies & Interests: Love to listen music.
Aim in life: Want be a successfull business analyst..
I joined CrazyEngineers because: For guidance and suggestions on career, learn and share..

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Welcome to the clan 😀
  • ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# ..............For the wonderful world of engineers.Hope you would have a good time here.....and I guess you are from AP.😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to take this moment to declare what it is that I do. I am an experimental refrigeration design application engineer. I own a company that screws around...
Did you know that a car AC compressors are a 2 ton refrigeration unit not an AC unit. Not at all. And they are not recycled but crushed in the...
I have 40 yrs of knowledge I am sorry to seem explosive but I love teaching. I have seen it all. And I've done it all. Now I want to...
Last month, Microsoft’s Skype received an update that should let its users translate English to Spanish or vice-versa in real-time i.e. when two people are speaking. To make sure that...
The Chinese manufacturer, Lenovo has now launched ThinkPad Helix 2- a new Windows tablet. ThinkPad Helix 2, a successor to Helix is aimed at enterprise market and the users who...