Self Healing Electronic Circuits

University of Illinois has developed a technology that enables a circuit to self heal, making it as electrically conductive as its previous self.

Read more here.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Few years back i come to know about such project. Now it's nice that they have finally done with the concept. 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Really? Are you talking about some research in IIT? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a 150 MW turbine ,instead of reducing main steam pressure directly to auxiliary steam pressure requirement, it is derived after HP turbine bypass i.e. from CRH(cold reheat).This is two...
I guess subject of this thread is more than enough to make the things clear Now question to you interested??? 😀
I was out with my friend and we went to this Kirana shop to buy something and there I saw this and I was like :O :O ; then flashback...
Hi everyone, I'm currently working on a college project and some help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated. I wish to use an Arduino to control a device (whether that...
Watch this and you will definitely share this video. It shows an act of kindness as its passed from one individual to the next and manages to boomerang back to...