Selenium Tutorials For Beginners

I'm looking for selenium tutorials for beginners. I've been thinking of using selenium to automate few of the smoke tests we're currently developing for upcoming features on CrazyEngineers. I'm okay paying for the tutorials as long as they deliver on the promise .

Free free to make suggestions. Thanks!

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    And as you said you are ready to pay for it ,so there are many tutorials related to web testing are available on Lynda.com.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the links! Not sure how I missed those.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I learned most of things from their video tutorials.
    Selenium Tutorials
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Please do let me know if you proceed with selenium testing, would like to join you.
    I am familiar with selenium using C#, just would like to have opportunity of doing things in actual use cases.

-Thanks
    SC
  • sanjeev kumar P
    sanjeev kumar P
    HI sir, lynda .com whther gives total features of selenium testing
  • WARDHAMAN BEDMUTHA
    WARDHAMAN BEDMUTHA
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm looking for selenium tutorials for beginners. I've been thinking of using selenium to automate few of the smoke tests we're currently developing for upcoming features on CrazyEngineers. I'm okay paying for the tutorials as long as they deliver on the promise .

Free free to make suggestions. Thanks!
    Refer to Ashish Thakurs free sample videos for Selenium, these are too good to start with selenium.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • WARDHAMAN BEDMUTHA
    WARDHAMAN BEDMUTHA
    I can help you to automate smoke test cases using Java or Python.
    Also do visit Guru99.com for Selenium topics.
  • Pritvhi
    Pritvhi
    I always refer my friends to visit #-Link-Snipped-# for selenium tutorials and TestNG, Maven all other related libraries which are clearly documented with examples.
  • SVRTechnologies
    SVRTechnologies
    Hey Friend, I Suggest You For The Selenium Online Training Because it is A booming course in the present trend.
    If You are interested to join for the Training Visit The Website

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Suresh Masabattula *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering Location: Vellore, Tamil Nadu *Occupation: Engineer/Gates & Dampers BHEL Ranipet Work Experience: Engineer, LP Division, TVS Wheels India ltd., Chennai *Hobbies & Interests:...
Apple will begin the live telecast of WWDC 2015 and all the users of iPhone, iMac, Macbook will be able to view it directly from the browser. If you do...
Facebook has become the de facto social network that connects people virtually. No wonder everyone wants to know who's visited their profile, who's reading your posts and viewing photos. People...
How do you like the idea of getting paid to unlock your phone? Most of us have already developed a habit of checking our phones at least 40-50 times every...
Samsung, the Korean smartphone manufacturer is all set to launch its 4G handset Galaxy Core Prime 4G, successor to its Galaxy Core Prime, in India. Listed on Samsung India's official...